Thursday, March 22, 2007

Where is everybody??

Hey Everybody.........how's life? Life in Lemoore is as exciting as ever. Today was an exceptionally busy day, but now that it's over I couldn't even tell you what I accomplished. Graham and Lucy are both in bed and Jason is at a Priesthood training meeting, so I'm here alone and The Office isn't on tonight. Very disappointed!!

Any thoughts on American Idol? I have to say that I was surprised that Stephanie got kicked off so soon. There were a few that I would have booted before her. What's with Sanjaya? Yikes!! My current favorites are Melinda, Blake, and Jordin. Jordin is a little too cheesy when she's being interviewed and answering questions. Those 3 are my prediction for the final people. Lakisha is good, but she bugs for some reason. We've already had a black unwed mother win.......let's move on. No sympathy votes coming from this pad.

Well, I'm getting sick of checking the blog and no one has posted or even commented! Just post a little hello! It doesn't have to be deep or witty!! Just say how you spent your day!! Wow, there are a lot of exclamation points.....sorry.

No comments: