Friday, March 23, 2007

Creepy dream.....

Blaine's dream about rodents (scary), reminded me of the dream I had last night. I was being attacked by the marine guy on American Idol (the bald one). He was trying to stab me and my friend, Kelli (she serves in Primary with me). Kelli is 7 months pregnant, so I was trying to keep him from hurting her while she called 911. It was really weird. I had to wake up Jason and have him talk to me for a while. I don't know what the rodent thing could mean. Yikes....

On a lighter note. Lucy said something funny today. I asked her what she wanted to wear and she said, "Not pants. I'm upset of pants, Mom." Jason and I both thought it was pretty funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't know anything about rodent dreams. I only know that I hope I don't start having them!!!

This is mom commenting. The stupid blog makes me open a new account everytime I want to comment or blog.