Thursday, March 08, 2007

I haven't been able to write comments, as I forgot my login. I just spent twenty minutes getting it worked out. I love hearing from all of you!!!!! I would like to make comments, but I am trying to get ready to go up to see Aunt Bev, and Gramps is trying to heat up some soup. He has been putting a metal spoon in the microwave. If our house burns down, you'll know what happened. Gramps won't eat anything the new care giver makes him for lunch or dinner. Gramps is really such a happy guy. Nothing is quite right. A real sweetheart!!! Yes, Matt, he is an old delusional man, but give me a break!!!

It was nice to hear from Bryan and Beth and Blaine. I will try and log in more now. I can't use the internet at work anymore. Speaking of my job. I really like being back in the branch. It is more stressful and really makes me tired, but I do like it so much more!!!!

Have a great weekend. Rays enjoy the Hickmans being at your house! WE hope to be travelling to the two coasts soon. Love you all.

1 comment:

Mom said...

I hope it didn't sound like I don't like hearing from Maggie and Dad, I do, it was just nice to see the other guys. Now, we just need a Thompson voice!