Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Tough to swallow.....

So, what does everyone think of this season of 24 so far? I have to admit that I am pretty disappointed. I've fallen asleep the last 2 weeks. Granted, I am on allergy medication, but usually 24 is what I look forward to all week and now I can't get myself to not nod off. In all the seasons I've tuned in for, there are a lot of coincidences that you just have to go with, but this year it seems like there's just way too much to swallow. What's up with Jack breaking into the Russian consolate. Too much......what do you guys think??

1 comment:

Pappy O' Daniel said...

We are still looking forward to it each week. It looks like Jack is going to end up in a Russian Prison this year. We are still rolling with the obvious inconsistancies, but it is still a lot of fun to watch.