Saturday, March 17, 2007

Just the news

Looks like good times were had by all there in California. Thanks for the pictures. They are great!!

Uncle Winston and Aunt Donna were here Thursday night and Friday. Gramps was in his best delusionary form. Poor Winston was duped into driving Gramps around for about 2 hours looking for his wives who were lost. Winston thought eventually Gramps would give up (what a novice!). Gramps finally came in from walking the streets (Winston finally gave it up) about 10 pm. What fun!!! m

It was nice to see them. They stayed so I could run around and do some shopping and errands. It was good to have a complete break, not worrying about the caregiver as well as Gramps.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I give Chelsey double points for falling for Bryan with his FULL beard. I thought he just had his goatee until I saw his picture on his blog. Way to go Chelsey!!!!!!! His goatee is much nicer looking!!!! (He knows my opinion on this subject)

Have to go to work today. I will sign off for now!

No comments: