Friday, March 23, 2007

So Annoying!!!!!

The girl that stands next to me at work is so annoying!!! She talks to herself all day, and sings. She then tells us about all the educational tv shows she watches, yet she claims to not have any tv at home!! She is an expert at everything at work, and she keeps trying to be the trainer of the new people. Luckily, I can't listen or respond to most things, as I have to concentrate on my money counting.

Oh well, at least there is someone a little kooky to interest me. Better than the old job!!!

We are thinking of having Bryan and Chelsey's party here in the back yard. What are people's thoughts on this? Of course, we have some work to do, but it may be kind of fun!

Good luck to you Blaine on the weight thing!!! I hope you can conquer it. The key is consistency, I think. As you can see, I am consistency NOT working on my weight!!!!

Not much else new. Grandpa keeps adding new day care women to his wife club. Pretty soon there will be a real harem!!!!

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

We're doing the Rexburg not-reception in the yard. I say "not-reception" because Bryan is of the opinion that no one actually WANTS to go to receptions, so I figure if we call it something else, we can trick people into coming and having a good time. "Garden party" has a nice ring to it, though that brings to mind tea and cucumber sandwiches, neither of which will actually be served. Anyway, my point is that if we do the Layton party in the yard too, it will be like Bryan and I are on tour, going to different outdoor venues around the country. (Insert ooohs, ahhhs, and "fer cute"-type comments here.)

Whatever you decide will be great, and I promise I'll come.

P.S. -- My mom had a great time at dinner!