Thursday, March 08, 2007

So here I am!

Hello there family!

Sorry I have not been blogging, I was just recently invited by ours truely. It seems as though I am not cool enough to be invited to the exulsive blog. ( I am really kidding, Dad invited me like six years ago but I deleated the email because I thought it was "junk"). Anyway! Things have been going fine here in Layton with Jason and I. Marriage is a little bit tough but nothing I cant handle, what I really cant handle is boring school!! It is begining to get old, and it seems as though there is much busy work. I guess I will live through it all. So I have a story similiar to Maggie's P.E teacher experience. I was over at Jason's house the other day and his whole family was over. His oldest sister Lindsay is getting married, and her fiance is a nice guy just dosent really think. Anywho, I was chasing Jared (jason's younger brother) around the house because he threw something at me. Once I caught up to him Lindsey's fiance said to me, "Beth, you are like one of those people on American Gladiators" I quickly replied, "what are you saying I am buff and big" he responded, "well...yea.." I said "so what you are saying is I am fat" He quickly felt awkward and the subject was changed. This may not be as good as Maggie's hilarious story, but I figure it would make her feel better knowing the ladies in her ward find her to be a P.E teacher, not an AMERICAN GLADIATOR!!! Well, BORING class is about to begin so I better jet.

No comments: