Thursday, March 08, 2007

Rock You Like a Hurricane

The title of my post is a response to Beth's (Here I am....Rock you like a hurricane...it's a song people).

Anyway, I've been super busy these days with school and work. I just got promoted, so I have a lot more work to do during the day. In fact, I think it's been about three weeks since I posted on my own blog.

You all should know...things are good. I'm having a good time, despite being really busy. Also, I have a girlfriend. Yeah...that's right, I'm droppin' the girlfriend news on the blog. Guess what else...I'm posting a picture of her. This is her below. As you can see, she's really cute. Her name is Chelsey and I'm very comfortable posting a picture here on the blog because she's completely unaware that this blog exists. Of course, if she were to find out that I was posting pictures of her on the Internet, she'd likely be amused (though she'd pretend to be angry....she's like that).

So...yeah. Promotion. School. Girlfriend. Crazy times.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's really cute! Hope I get to meet her in May!

Pappy O' Daniel said...

Beth noticed the nice hip structure. Good for bearing children

Unknown said...

Are you serious? Did you really write that? Classy...

Pappy O' Daniel said...

You're right!! It seemed funny at the time, but it was NOT COOL! I apologize to everyone and I will erase the comment in a couple of days after everyone has had a chance to look at it and see what a stupid jerk I am for thinking it was funny. I am very sorry.

Chelsey said...

For the record, I wasn't offended -- I laughed my head off. Bryan was the offended party...

-Chelsey

Pappy O' Daniel said...

Pappy to Chelsea:

I like you already!