Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Random stuff for today...

It snowed today, a lot. I really was wanting it to just be spring. Even if it had just snowed for awhile and then there was sunshine I would have been okay, but I can't handle these days where the sun never comes out!!
There was a fire in the building where my classes were today, apparently it was small because they were able to do whatever had to be done and then unfortunately I had to go to my last class. It is okay though because I really like that class.
I went into my Stats class this morning and my boss was in there! It was really weird. I guess she is taking classes at night to further her education and she had to come to the one during the day for some reason. We talked for awhile afterward, it was kind of weird.
I am now up at school again. I have a film class on tuesday nights. I don't remember what film we are watching tonight but it is probably weird, and it is probably rated R if the pattern of movies we watch in that class repeats itself.
thats it...a pretty boring day. It would have been more exciting were there sunlight!!

No comments: