Wednesday, April 18, 2007

We're Bloggin, Oh Yeah!




Just wanted to thank you all for supporting the Blog.
Mom and I went out tonight and bought a new refrigerator. I don't know why we needed to do that. The old one was only 22 years old. We bought it before Beth was born.The new one is really nice and should hold about twice as much as the old one.
Just thought you ought to know that Grandpa saw the millenium from beginning to end yesterday. (And I thought his life was boring).
We are getting excited to go to DC in a couple of weeks. That is going to be a lot of fun.
We just dropped Comcast for Direct TV. We have the equivalent of Tivo. Skipping the commercials is really nice. I'm really liking this.
Love you all and keep on bloggin! (Some of you start bloggin)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Three words.. I love it!