Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Just learning



I wanted to say more about the trip. This is the first time I have tried to add pictures. As you can see, it didn't work out. Sorry. We saw the Liberty Bell, Indepence Hall and Ben Franklin's grave site. We went to the "Rocky" steps and Dad and Bryan ran all the way up!!!!

On Monday Dad and I went on the Duck tour. I have wanted to go since the first DC trip. I thought that the boat took you to all the monuments and you could view them from the river,..... No such luck!!!! It was fun, but not the trip I had imagined.

I will try and add more pictures. Maybe Chelsey and Dad could add one of Bryan's big day.

It was so great to see Bry's and Chelsey's home. It is good to be able to picture them there.

We had a great time, can't wait to go back!!!!

1 comment:

Todd and Jordyn Johnson said...

Hi Hickman Fam! It's good to see everyone ;) I love that you all have a family blog! Tell Beth i said hi! Hope to stay in touch!!