Monday, October 15, 2007

Keep me in Mind

After 8.5 hours at work, my feet are dead. I can't seem to get over the surgery I had this Summer. My doctor says it will take awhile, as I am on my foot for so long at a time. Life here is pretty dull for Dad....I go to work, come home and baby my feet all night. Good times.

Remember me in your prayers. I am getting discouraged, and need all the blessings I can get!!!

Abby's 7th birthday is Wednesday. She is getting tall and is learning to read. Where did the time go. That is why I put the "blink" song on the list.

Take care. I love you all. Oh, and a shout out to Chels. She started her new job today. Hope everything went all right!

1 comment:

Chelsey said...

Thanks, Nancy. So far so good. I think I'm really going to like this job.

We'll keep you and your foot in our prayers.