Monday, October 08, 2007

Disappointment

This Summer I went to a Gordon Lightfoot concert at the Layton amphitheatre. Yes, I know pretty lame that Gordo has sunk to small arenas, but I digress. I was excited, because I love Gordon Lightfoot's music. When I hear it, I am young and carefree. Well, the concert was a disappointment. He was so frail and weak that he didn't even sing the songs all the way through. He did some hard living, and it shows!!! I am now content to listen to his music, and have no desire to see my old favorites in person!

I have one of my favorites on my new play list Take a listen. It is a fun song!

2 comments:

Blaine said...

Good songs Nance!

Anonymous said...

I can't listen to the "Home" song lately....it makes me cry. I'm glad we were able to figure out the playlist!!