Saturday, July 14, 2007

Christmas in July!

Dad and I finally used our Christmas gift of the night's stay at the Anniversary Inn and the food gift certificate. We stayed in the "Jungle Room". At this location, this was the smallest room with quite the decor. We had many giggles and laughs about the room and the elephant in the bathtub!!!

We had a great dinner at "The Roof" and then went for a roll (Dad pushed me in the wheelchair) around Temple Square, dreaming about next year's flowers for the yard. We went to the "Joseph Smith" movie at the legacy and then the next day went to the Temple. Beth and Jason stayed with Gramps, so we had no worries there. We had such a great time getting away and we are so thankful to all of you for the thoughtful gift!!!!

I go back to work this Monday. Remember me in your prayers, I am kind of worried about how I will do.

That's about it. The yard is looking so nice, Dad gets compliments all the time!!! We are looking forward to seeing the Rays soon, and the big wedding!!!!!!!

Take care, and I love you all!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time! Jason and I were wondering if you had used it yet. Merry Christmas!

Jason Ray said...

It is nice to see Mom has her priorities straight. Most excited to see the Rays and then Excited about the wedding.
It's great to be the favorites