Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What's up y'all?






Hello one and all. It's been a while since I've posted and since I'm the only one that keeps this joke of a blog alive, I thought I'd better get busy. It's been a crazy couple weeks for the Rays. As you all know, I visited Bryan in D.C. and had a fabulous time. Chelsey cooked for us and we watched some very intense Jazz games. It was a great trip. The following week, the Wrights came to visit for a few days and then we all went to Disneyland. It was so much fun!! I would have posted some of those pictures, but we didn't take our camera, so Kalleen is mailing us a CD with copies. We swam in the pool at the hotel (Graham's first time swimming). Lucy loved talking to Cinderella. I asked her on the way home what her favorite ride was and she said it was the Tiki Room. I don't know how many remember what that is, but it's this little show they put on with birds singing and drumming and stuff. Very cute. Graham did swell, although Jason's shoulders were incredibly sore for days after lugging the 23 pounder in the baby carrier all day.
The picture of Lucy with the diploma is from her Tiny Tots graduation. Very exciting!
I hope all is well with everyone. Start preparing yourself for "The Month of the Rays" coming in August.

No comments: