Saturday, October 11, 2008

George is very Cute

I know you may be thinking that this is a very presumptuous title for a post - but I'm really sorry, fact is fact.


One fun thing about kids growing out of there clothes every season is that they get to wear cute new ones every season. If only that were the case with adults (although I would like to think that I would grow smaller instead of bigger). These are just some pics of George in some of his new clothes - I love his little cardigan, his boot-cut jeans and baseball shirt. I know, Blaine and I like clothes too much, but they are just so fun!

We love you guys and can't wait for Christmas so we can all be together again!


1 comment:

Chelsey said...

George must be the one of the best-dressed children in the world. He's adorable. I can't believe how big he looks!