Thursday, March 06, 2008

Wow, we really work here

If you have been watching the news lately, you might have heard my boss, Kay Granger, mentioned as a potential running mate for McCain. Last night on Fox News, they talked about her. If you missed it, you can see the clip here.

Now, I don't think Kay will really be McCain's choice for VP, but stuff like this reminds me how neat it is for Bryan and me to be right in the middle of all the pomp and circumstance of Washington politics. It can be a grueling, thankless job sometimes, but once in a while, when I walk into the Capitol, I think, "Wow, I really work here."
And if that isn't enough to entice you to come and visit, I don't what is. So come, visit early, visit often.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mom said...

That is exciting to have your boss even mentioned for the VP spot. I know what you mean about you and Bry working there. I often think that when I see a news clip or a movie with a DC scene. Looking forward to seeing you in May!!!

Blaine said...

Wow! How exciting! You are guys are so politic-y and official! I wish I knew more about politics without having to read about them . . . if that makes any sense.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.