Thursday, January 10, 2008

A Shout out to Chelsey!!

I forgot to blog on Chelsey's birthday, January 4th. I did remember to send her a birthday text though, so I half remembered!!!

Chelsey is such a grand addition to our family. She fits right in. (some days probably not the best compliment). Most of all she and Bryan are a great pair!!! We were so happy to have you home with us for awhile. I look forward to coming and seeing you in May!

I hope you had a good birthday, and enjoy your painting when your parents come.

2 comments:

Chelsey said...

Thanks, Nancy. Bryan made it a great birthday. I love being in the Hickman clan, and I look forward to seeing you all again soon!

Blaine said...

Hey Happy late Birthday Chels! We really do love having you in the family! it's fun to have another sis around!