Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Is anybody out there?




Hey everybody. I don't know if anyone is even checking this anymore, but oh well. Blaine left this morning. It was great having him here, although I hope he wasn't too bored. I had a good time just visiting with him. Lucy got sick and was throwing up yesterday, so we didn't do much partying. She threw up again this morning and I'm not feeling so good either, so it should be a fun day.


A friend of mine took these pictures of Graham when she was babysitting him last week. I thought I'd share. Talk to you later!

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

Thanks for returning my husband! j/k. I am glad he got to visit you guys, even if it was for a couple days. Next time I maybe I will come, but I dread the drive with George . . . anyway, Happy Mother's Day on Sunday!

Anonymous said...

Good to hear from you, Lindsay! Did you have fun with Melinda? Jason leaves for 2 weeks the end of June.....you guys need to come keep me sane!!