Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Pics of the Ray kids

Graham is getting too big too fast. I was sad yesterday when I had to bathe him in the bathtub instead of the sink because he's so big. He's eating oatmeal in the morning and at night now. He's learning the whole spoon thing slowly but surely. He had croop and then bronchialitis, but he's over all that for now.....I hope. He has rolled over twice on his own.

Our neighbors and everyone at church says that Lucy and Graham look so much alike. I think the last few months he's started looking more like her. Lucy likes to ride on the back of the walker and skoot him fast along the linoleum. She gets him laughing pretty hard. This morning Lucy informed me that she was going to be nice today. So far so good. She took a big spill this afternoon when she was twirling like a princess. She twirled too fast and hit her nose on the table. She got a bloody nose and cried for a really long time. She's dancing again now, though.

3 comments:

Pappy O' Daniel said...

Great pictures. We need to see more of them!!!

Mom said...

I love the last picture, here's Graham, just chillin' out!!!

Blaine said...

that last picture of graham is pretty much the cutest thing I've ever seen! Hannah!